|Job category||Creative (Advertising / Visual Arts / Design)／Advertising / Visual Arts / Printing / Performing Arts|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Founded in Singapore more than 15 years before as the one of marketing agency from global creative agency network, they have been leading multiple projects specializing experiential marketing in APAC. With 20 employees, they are trying to expand their scope to full integrated creative agency by growing the creative & strategy team to double.
Job title: Senior Art Director
• Lead the two 2D&3D designers as well as strategy to drive the overall creative direction for experiential marketing and integrated campaigns
• Lead creation of all on and offline design efforts (e.g. event experience, digital campaigns
• Manage and mentor the internal creative team. Lead the entire creative process, from concept to QA & press checks.
• Direct the creative function ensuring that the team, culture, capabilities, tools and processes to support strategic objectives and brand. Ensure the creative team operates in a highly efficient manner while maintaining the highest quality standards.
• Drive continual improvement of creative department’s quality, thinking and capabilities.
• Champion innovation by introducing new ideas and inspiration to the team and vendors.
• Manage design and photography budget.
• Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; additional business degree preferred.
• 4+ years of creative experience with a minimum 1+ years of project lead experience in a design or art department. Design or brand agency experience a plus.
• Exceptional aesthetic and intuitive understanding of design principles.
• Knowledge of print production process and terminology required. Strong business acumen with the ability to link creative to revenue-driving behavior.
• Strong project management skills within a creative environment a must. Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders of various projects across the company, as well as, external collaborators/packaging innovators/print vendors/co-packers. Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects and superb time management skills.
• Strong communications, organizational, prioritization and presentation skills are a must. Copywriting is a plus.
• Portfolio with work relevant samples required.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior Art Director
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished