|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／Web / Internet|
|Industry||Health Care／ Pharmaceuticals|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
• Convenient work location
• Career advancement to regional exposure
• Opportunity to lead a team
• Act as an analyst in the development of hypotheses to develop insights from the healthcare data
• Find data to support analytical projects, and oversee or execute the work necessary to prepare data to support the development of information models to prove or disprove project hypotheses.
• Use statistical tools such as Spotfire, R and SPSS to design and develop operational reports and analytical models including advanced techniques such as forecasts, simulations, and optimizations.
• Assess the output of analytical solution and use the data to draw conclusions, identify options, and make recommendations.
• Make recommendations that aid in the realization of value and sustaining analytical activities, which seek to embed analytical tools within business processes.
• Promote a culture of analytics as a differentiator and competitive advantage – an environment that places high value on embedding analytical tools within business processes, and using information in real time to make fact-based decisions ¨
• Stay current with industry best practices and trends.
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• MSc Degree or BSc Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Physics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance.
• At least 4 years of working experience in a data analyst role in business intelligence platforms preferred.
• Certification in statistical modeling is preferred.
• Knowledge of healthcare, HL7 standards is preferred.
• In depth knowledge in two or more of the following area is advantageous –
o Data Profiling/ SQL querying
o Data Quality
o ETL and Data warehousing
o Data Governance and Healthcare data standards
o Statistical modelling
o Predicative modelling
o In memory analytics
o Knowledge of Spotfire, R and/or SPSS, or other appropriate software
o Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques, which may include some of the following: regressions models, cross section time series models, longitudinal data analysis, evidence based modelling and various Clustering algorithms are highly preferred
• An analytical problem solver: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to work with incomplete or imperfect data
• A data visualizer and coder: Ability to identify and visualize relationships within large, not obviously related data sets.
• Persistent and driven: Demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
• Passionate: show high energy for quantifying human-driven systems and exploring those systems using data visualization techniques
• Collaborative: demonstrated experience applying excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills working with global and cross-functional teams towards common goals, realizing that the best results from the combined efforts of diverse teams
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior / Data Analyst
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished