|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Sales|
|Number of openings||2|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||Insurance Coverage, all leave following MOM regulations, flexible benefits to be used by employees|
• Assist the Contact Centre Manager to ensure all activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality assurance and a high standard of customer service.
• Be the primary contact for assisting Pacific and global members with difficulties at resorts per the Global Member Servicing Policy.
• Supervise and ensure that Vacation Exchange check-in problems into resorts around the region are solved promptly.
• Supervise and ensure that Vacation Exchange check-in deletion and relocation cases are solved within stipulated deadline.
• Handle escalated complaint cases and ensure that justified compensation packages are accorded to complaint members, whilst ensuring customer retention.
• Monitor internal staff are giving Quality Service - to members, to affiliated resorts, to the public, and to staff, including monitoring of corporate standards.
• To provide coaching and training needs to individual Customer Care Specialist within the team. Assist the Contact Centre Manager with some administrative and reporting functions within the team so as to achieve operational efficiency.
• Mentor new hires within the team to bring them up to management expectation both in complain handling and customer service.
• Supervise calls and emails regarding general programme enquiries, feedbacks and complaints (daily correspondence). Develop and manage a correspondence system and respond to letters/faxes/emails from members.
• Assist the Contact Centre Manager in identifying, implementing and developing customer service strategies in Operations. Other duties include but are not limited to attending to internal as well as external customer inquiries, problem solving, attending to self-enrolments and resort profile updates and liaising with the Account Managers.
• Provide proper guidance, support and direction to the sales team by undertaking an advisory role in addition to the daily Customer Care role.
• Ability to speak and write fluent foreign language (dependent on team requirements)
• Strong customer service focus and excellent sales skills with demonstrated track record in meeting targets.
• Able to meet performance objectives, exhibit self-discipline, display Contact Centre and company values as well as core competencies.
• Demonstrate highest level of ethics and integrity and actively participate in driving the company’s culture
QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary qualifications.
• At least 1 years of sales / service experience preferably from the travel-related industry or a Contact Centre environment
SingaporeSingapore City Center223 Mountbatten Road Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Lam Pauline