|Industry||Distribution / Transportation Industry／ Distribution / Transportation / Warehousing|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our Client offers flexible and onestop logistics and warehousing solutions. The company aim to provide
customers with optimal location and infrastructure in order to meet customer’s distribution needs. With
their one stop solution, they aim to improve efficiency and at the same time reduce costumer’s fixed c osts.
• Develop company-wide directions and strategies in collaboration with management.
• Develop and support the implementation of company-wide plan in cooperation with business divisions and departments. Ensure alignment with company direction and strategy.
• Disseminate company direction and strategies to business divisions and departments.
• Carry out projects and strategies for improvement of company performance, identifying problems and assist business divisions with any issues using logical business and financial analysis.
• Carry out effective business partnering by support problem-solving activities, planning and execution of solutions in cooperation with the parties involved (business divisions or other departments), using good understanding of both operations and its impact on company performance.
• Support the budget planning (P/L, cash flow etc) for the company.
• Manage forecasts (P/L, cash flow) and other reporting from business divisions.
• Summarize and analyze company performance. Lead the preparation of internal and external reports to require parties on a regular basis, including presentation materials for Board of Director meetings, ensuring deadlines are strictly met.
• Team management and supervision - training, attendance, time management, evaluation etc.
• Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration or its equivalent.
• A team player.
• Fluent in English and Japanese language as this position requires to liaise with Japanese Speaking clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Understanding of Finance is advantageous - including P/L, BS and Cash Flow.
• Understanding of Logistics industry and its related operations, or strong business acumen is advantageous.
• Able to analyze situations and performance from both a financial and business point of view.
• Analytical and effective problem-solver who can propose good solutions.
• Good with data, analysis and logical thinking. Excellent proficiency of Microsoft Excel.
• Team player with excellent communication skills, who is able to understand a situation from various viewpoints, and come up with a solution that is optimal for the company.
• Strong customer service mindset, enjoys the challenge of meeting and exceeding customers' expectations, encouraging company growth.
• Positive and responsible attitude, enthusiastic and hands-on personality; independent and willing to learn, but also open to criticism.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Manager - Corporate Management Division
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished