|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Clerk / Assistant / Interpreter / Secretary|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our client is a popularJapanese food company in Jap an which was established in 1929. They have been expanding their
business in 12 countries and still growing.
We are currently looking for an Interpreter and Translator to:
* Listen, understand and translate spoken or written statements from one language to another.
* Translate materials such as books, publications or web pages.
* Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
* Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
* Translate languages at meetings such as attorney-client meetings, preliminary hearings, arraignments, depositions and trials.
* Attend conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
* Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
* Support general work and assistance of guests.
Our client needs someone with the following:
* Bachelor Degree in linguistics or relevant
* Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Interpreter and/or translator
* Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
* Communications and Media - Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods, which includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Interpreter and Translator(Part Time)
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished