|Job category||Creative (Advertising / Visual Arts / Design)／Advertising / Visual Arts / Printing / Performing Arts|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
The global production company which is growing rapidly over the world. They are leading creative production market and industry by making excellent use of high production skills and technologies with fun and fast-moving environment.
* Working as part of a dedicated client team, you’ll edit and animate pre-roll videos in one of the featured languages for a top-name brand.
* The job is two-thirds basic editing and one-third basic animation.
* You’ll cut down original content to create the most compelling short format assets you could possibly come across in the biggest video-sharing platforms on earth.
* The animation part of the job constitutes a mix of original motion graphics work and creating equally awesome animations based on existing assets.
* You’ll be required to do an edit/animation test before going on the interview stage.
* You’re able to translate briefs and copy into flawless pieces of work.
* You’re experienced working in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
* You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadline.
* You can cut down videos to different lengths and formats while retaining its original spirit.
* When it comes to animation, you know how to do the basics right, or break them for artistic effect.
* You can work independently and excel as part of a team, skillfully sharing your progress, problems and pitfalls with the team alongside your favorite GIFs.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Video Editor & Animator
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished