|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Operation / Quality Control / Support)|
|Industry||General Trading Company／ General Trading Company|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following
1. In response to Japan-HQ's IT requests (almost all in Japanese), make the requests to IT staff in Asian branch offices, support them, report back to HQ.
2. Support our IT managers who plan and execute Asian regional IT projects.
3. Support our IT managers who review branch IT projects and advise them for smooth execution.
4. In response to subsidiaries' requests, provide IT knowledge and support work for solving problems.
5. Support Singapore branch IT dept head, who is CFO, manage IT works, plan improvement ideas, execute IT projects such as expense cloud system, banking EDI, OCR, RPA, etc.
6. Cooperate with Singapore branch IT member and vendor, maintenance of office's PCs, mobiles, servers, network.
7. Cooperate with Singapore branch IT member and vendor, support end users for solving troubles.
8. Support accounting dept member who use expense cloud system and SAP, maintenance of system's master DB.
1. Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese(JLPT:N2 and above).
2. IT skills and knowledge below
- Basic knowledge of PMO
- Basic knowledge of general IT infrastrcture : PC, smartphone, server, software, LAN, internet, etc )
- Basic knowledge of business application and general business process ( Accounting, HR, Admin, etc )
3. Providing good and dedicated IT support and advice to end users.
4. Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
5. High accuracy in work, attention and detail.
6. Willing to learn new things, take up new challenge, and grow with the organization.
Additional Job Information
SGD4,000 – 6,000 + AWS + 会社個人実績ボーナス
SingaporeSingapore City Center Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished