|Job category||Creative (Advertising / Visual Arts / Design)／Advertising / Visual Arts / Printing / Performing Arts|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ Gaming / Social Networking|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our client is a leading interactive entertainment software publisher.
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead Game Designer to join our growing team to:
• Take ownership of game systems from design to shipment.
• Evolve and iterate the design with the designers, programmers and artists.
• Document and share designs, level design, parameter settings.
• Manage and track progress of feature and game system development.
• Continually looking for opportunities for improvements in the game, team and how we work.
• Strong understanding of in game monetization.
• Develop/improve in game Live Ops using various analytical tools to help decision making and to improve engagement, retention, and monetization.
• Mentor and share knowledge with other members of the team.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design, programming, analytics or equivalent work experiences
• 8 – 10 years of relevant experiences
• Enthusiastic, autonomous and passionate about games.
• Good communication skills.
• Has operated mobile/F2P game products as a designer role at least for a few years.
• Ability to find new opportunities for improvements and additions within the game.
• Experienced in designing and developing game mechanics and systems.
• Hands-on capability, balancing and adjusting gameplay in order to create better experience for the players.
• Excellent team player. Ability to work in a team and collaborate with game designers, arts and other designers.
• Strong analytical skills
• Japanese language proficiency will be an added advantage to liaise with counterparts
• Experience working with remote team.
• Experience as lead or senior game designer role.
• Experience with system design and free to play business models.
• Knowledge of theories of gameplay systems.
• Experience working with IPs is a plus.
• Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior- Lead Designer
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished