|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Human Resources / General Affairs|
|Industry||Distribution / Transportation Industry／ Distribution / Transportation / Warehousing|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Japanese logistics company
- Regional headquarter in Singapore
The client operates as a total logistics service provider and an intermediate holding company in Southeast Asia and functions as a regional headquarters. It handles over 1.6 billion parcels annually in Japan and is in the first place in Japanese courier market.
We are currently looking for a senior HR executive to:
- Handle the full spectrum of HR & Admin work including payroll, CPF submission, tax-related things, recruitment, onboarding/staff exits, maintenance of the personal files, leave administration, EP application, expatriate management, update of the company rule and performance management etc.
- Advise staff and Management on HR & Admin matters.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by company.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
- At least a Diploma in Human Resources or related studies.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a MNC preferred.
- Familiar with Singapore Employment Act.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Senior HR Executive
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished