|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Logistics Management / Trade Procedures / Procurement / Buying / Store Development|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Semiconductors / Electronics / Electronic Components|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Japanese firm dealing in automation Systems & Equipment across ASEAN region.
- Experienced mechanical design engineer
Our client designs automation Conveyors used in Industrial Production lines.
They are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer and the responsibilities are:
- Development of Conceptual Design and Drafting for Cleanroom Factory Automation Equipment, typically from Concept through to Completion and Manage - Design Changes during Manufacturing Stage.
- Possess Strong Technical Knowledge of Industrial Component Specification and Component Sourcing .
- Perform Detail Part Design and Engineering Documentation.
- Assume the role of Engineer-in-charge to liaise with Customer on the Product Requirement & Design and Commissioning of the Product in Customer Facility .
- Continuous Pursuit of New Design and Idea to Enhance Company’s Performance and Competitiveness.
They are looking for the below eligibility criteria’s:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent .
- Preferably 2-3 years relevant experience in Semiconductor/HDD or Related Cleanroom Factory Automation .
- Proficiency in Mechanical Design Software in 2D & 3D Aspect, preferably SolidWorks & AutoCad .
- Computer Literature in MS. Office.
- Highly organized and able to work independently under tremendous Stressful Environment.
- Able to travel oversea (Mainly ASEAN) at short notice.
SingaporeEast District Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Mechanical Design Engineer
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished