|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Production Control / Quality Control / Construction Control / Environment, Health, and Safety / Postmarketing Surveillance|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Semiconductors / Electronics / Electronic Components|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Japanese firm dealing in automation Systems & Equipment across ASEAN region.
- Experienced mechanical design engineer
Our client designs automation Conveyors used in Industrial Production lines.
They are looking for a Software/Control Engineer (Automation) and the responsibilities are:
- Responsible to conceptualize, design and develop Control Process and Flow-Chart Design for Cleanroom Automation Equipment / Factory Automation Equipment and SCADA / HMI System Control.
- Responsible for customer requirement study, design, development, software coding, software debugging, and maintenance of software application.
- Prepare detail electrical drawings and engineering documentations in Auto Cad.
- Generate documentation for requirement specification and user manual, Liaise with Customer on the Control Requirement; Design and Commissioning of the Software in Customers’ Facility.
- Continuously review and enhance machine software features.
- Collect real time data from machine; big data analysis; GUI and server programming.
They are looking for the below eligibility criteria’s:
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Control Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience for Degree holders or min 3 years of relevant experience for Diploma holders, preferably in HDD / Semiconductor or related Cleanroom Factory Automation environment.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of industrial electrical component specification and component Sourcing Proficiency in Auto Cad or Solid Works and MS Office.
- Proficiency in PLC ladder language.
- Proficiency in PC programming language, preferably in C# ,C++ ,VB languages.
- Proficiency in Web Apps and Python programming.
- Self-motivated, highly resourceful and organized; able to work under tremendous stress environment.
- Willing to travel to customers’ facility for on-site support (ASEAN region).
SingaporeEast District Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Software/Control Engineer (Automation)
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished