|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Consulting|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Other Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Japanese Semiconductor company
- Manufacturer of metallic and plastic parts.
A Japanese semiconductor manufacturing company are looking up for Accounts & Finance Executive to manage Singapore office located at north area.
They are currently looking for an Accounts & Finance Executive to handle:
• Responsible for accounts payable / accounts receivable / fixed assets and month end closing activities.
• Monitor the cash flow, tax filing, ensure payments are processed timely, keeping check on collections.
• Prepare GST.
• Assist in company admin and operational functions.
• Perform special duties or ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• At least 1- 2 years with partial set of accounting in any industry.
• Ability to perform accounting job accurately and efficiently.
• Having experience in Japanese firm is an advantage so as to liaise with Japanese clients and existing accounts.
• Pleasant personality, meticulous, possess initiative and able to multi-task.
SingaporeNorth District Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Accounts & Finance Executive
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished