|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Logistics Management / Trade Procedures / Procurement / Buying / Store Development|
|Industry||General Trading Company／ General Trading Company|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our client is a leading Japanese Trading company having Trade and investment on machinery, aerospace, metal & minerals, chemical, food, ICT, general products & realty. They have business across SEA and ASEAN region. They are looking out for a Shipping Coordinator for their Singapore office in CBD central area.
- Shipment arrangements and documentation to customers
- Input data and customer’s order/supplier portal, Bill of lading, Ordering, shipping, inventory and management of goods
- Supporting Plastic sales, filing cargo clearance permits, update weekly reports, check import invoice,
- Ordering and shipping to/from customer to production house, communicate with customers and suppliers, payment follow up, liaising with banks etc.
- Update information in System
- At least 3-5 years of experienced in handling BL, booking freight for bulk in shipping/freight forwarding/logistics industry.
- Experience in Chemical or Plastic industry is a plus
- Interpersonal skills with multi tasking ability is best suited.
SingaporeOther parts of Singapore Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
RGF HR Agent
Negotiable / Unpublished